Wednesday, July 11, 2018

An autumn tree and a storm drain

A tree for the new diorama.



I made it an autumn tree since I wanted some variation from most other trees I have made. But also because I wanted to test out this product from Green Stuff World which I bought some time ago.



As you can see they call it "leaf litter". I think they mean that it shall be use to model leaves that has fallen to the ground, but I think it works for autumn leaves still on the branches as well.

I have also done some more painting and weathering on the diorama proper.



The large black rectangle is where the tree grate and the tree will go. The small one will be covered by a storm drain, which is being 3D printed along with the tree grate. The drain is rendered like this.





No comments:

Post a Comment